Dar Fez company for decorations and Moroccan Andalusian architecture in mosaic tiles.
For the first time in the history of Jordan:
– All kinds of authentic Moroccan decorations and Moroccan zellige.
– Rumi zellij and Berber mosaic ceramics.
– Decorations of the facades and entrances of palaces, villas, hotels and restaurants.
– The most wonderful decorations of fountains, waterfalls, swimming pools and agricultural basins.
– Wooden arts of cedar wood and acajuw in the Moroccan zouk and the Sulaimani interlocking ring.
Hand and mechanically carved gypsum and decorative carvings.
– All the decorations of the rawashen, the chanashil, and the pragola.
– Moroccan bricks, carved brass and decorative pottery.
* The only agents in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and the Middle East.
(Invitation to all male and female engineers interested in Moroccan and Andalusian decoration and heritage)
Location: Amman – Industrial City – Sahab
The old branch: Bayader Wadi Al-Seer – Al-Sina’a Street – near the Civil Defense.
The new branch: Amman – Um Uthaina – Sixth Circle – next to the Crowne Plaza Hotel
For contact and inquiries: 0799920401 – 0790405570